Monday, March 22, 2010

My First 2010 Fantasy Draft

For your consideration, my first team of the 2010 Fantasy Baseball season. It's a 5x5 roto YaHell public league. I went in a little unprepared, but had the first pick for the first time in a decade so actually got to have Pujols for once. That was nice. I finally got past drafting pitchers too early and focused on offense, but I'm still struggling to get better at trade offers. I'm always reluctant to give away much, and I need to get over that. At the moment, I'm trying to deal from saves and steals and get a more powerful bat at SS or 3B. I may also drop Posey for Mike Cameron.

C: Russell Martin
1B: Albert Pujols
2B: Dustin Pedroia
3B: Jorge Cantu
SS: Yunel Escobar
OF: Jacoby Ellsbury
OF: Jason Bay
OF: Josh Hamilton
Util: Derrek Lee
Util: Michael Bourn
Bench: Todd Helton
Bench: Stephen Drew
Bench: Buster Posey

SP: Josh Beckett
SP: Wandy Rodriguez
SP: Randy Wolf
SP: Mark Buehrle
SP: Erik Bedard
RP: Heath Bell
RP: Huston Street
RP: Frank Francisco
RP: Michael Wuertz
P: Joba Chamberlain

No comments: