Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"The Truth About Health Care Insurance Reform"

I can't vouch for every fact given in this video - it is White House spin - but propaganda or not, it's certainly got more truth to it than a lot of the garbage coming from the other side.



I met the woman in this video once, Linda Douglass. It was July 2004. At the time, she was ABC's Chief Capitol Hill correspondent. I was a know-it-all high school punk and she was defending the status quo of network journalism, so as you may imagine, that particular Q&A did not go well...

2 comments:

Frank said...

"I was a know-it-all high school punk and she was defending the status quo of network journalism, so as you may imagine, that particular Q&A did not go well..."

Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks.

NOLAFemmes said...

Thanks for sharing!
Charlotte