Friday, March 13, 2009

Now you see me, now you don't

Today is the first day of finals at Dartmouth. The past two days were reading period. I'm still plowing through the research for three large papers all due next week (two literary reviews for Native American Studies courses and the remnants of my honors-thesis-turned-independent-study on the religious right and emerging church). On Thursday - in six days - I'll leave for a Spring Break Habitat for Humanity trip to Miami. There may be some blogging over these busy few days, but I'm not going to make any assumptions just yet.

Next term is a heavier-than-normal course load, but I should be blogging somewhat normally again, and hopefully sooner rather than later. We'll see.

1 comment:

Dogwalkmusings said...

I wish more students would spend their spring breaks as you're going to!