Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jill Biden makes an oops, and I'll see you tonight

Today is the Inauguration. I'll be in DC away from my computer all day, and may not post my eyewitness-to-history account until as late as tomorrow afternoon. Until then, wow, take a look at this bombshell news:



The Obama administration denied this, but of course Joe didn't deny it during the interview itself - so there's that.

What do you think? Which job would you take if you were Biden? How would you feel after hearing this if you were Hillary Clinton? Which do you believe, Jill Biden's implication or the following communications "clarification"?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I would have picked the the same as Biden. Less work. More prestige.

If I were the Hil-dog I probably wouldn't care. Hell, I'm sure she would rather be Sec of State if weren't for the glass barrier of being the first female-VP.