Friday, December 19, 2008

Please welcome to the blogroll...

(drumroll please)

...JBelle's (or jb3ll3) Notes from The 'Kan Ewa and Andrew Seal's Blographia Literaria! Or at least, welcome them to the frontpage of my blog... blogrolling.com is having some issues, but once they get things straightened out, you'll find JBelle on my Inland Northwest blogroll and Seal on my Dartmouth blogroll.

I've seen JBelle around the comment section of the North Idaho blog Huckleberries Online for quite some time, and feel quite neglectful that I am only now adding her to me own blogroll. Seal's Blographia Literaria has also been around for some time, since March 2007. He graduated from Dartmouth in June '07, where I knew him as Editor-in-Chief of the Dartmouth Free Press and blogmeister of the now-defunct Little Green Blog. His "new" blog is a well-written and thoughtful literature review, with a few odd comments about politics and culture. I must confess that I don't read it regularly, but that's only because high-brow literature is not really my thing - I stick to Sedaris-type humor and political stuff. If, however, you're an English major or just someone who likes the heavy literature, I can tell that Seal's is a blog for you. And he's just a smart guy in general, so his political musings are certainly worth a look-see as well.

2 comments:

Andrew Seal said...

Hey Nathan! Thanks for the kind words--and the link!

How's school going? Are you writing a thesis? (I think I remember you mentioning one before) Hope all is well!

Nathan Empsall said...

Hey, Seal! Hope life is well for you - are you still in New Haven? I was there a few weeks ago for the div school's open house. I am intrigued.

Life currently is snowy, as you can see from the previous post. I'm not so much doing a thesis as I am procrastinating one, for the Govt department on the religious right and the emerging church. I need to get my act together and work...