Thursday, November 13, 2008

My favorite Obama picture

Just found this in a Yahoo! News slideshow of presidential kids. A lot of the photos of the Obamas made him look like a relaxed, happy dad even more in his element with his kids than he is with a stage and a microphone. The caption for this particular photo reads, "Democratic Presidential Candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) drives a bumper car with his daughter Sasha at the Iowa State Fair in this August 16, 2007 photo, in Des Moines, Iowa. (Scott Olson/Getty Images)"



Like I said, it's a light week.

3 comments:

Dogwalkmusings said...

Makes me think I don't want to have a beer with him as much as I'd like to knock on his door and ask him if he wants to come out and play! I bet he even knows how!

Jordan said...

Are you admitting President-elect Obama is a mortal just like one of us?

Just a slob like one of us?

... :P

Nathan Empsall said...

Have I ever not?