Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ann Coulter's jaw wired shut! No, seriously, for real!

I know what I'm grateful for this year!!! (/squeals in glee)

It looks like one of the conservative right's loudest mouthpieces might be silenced for awhile.

A number of media outlets, including MSNBC, Huffington Post and the New York Post, are reporting that Ann Coulter has broken her jaw and had it wired shut.

The injury could keep Coulter from hocking her new book on talk shows. The New Ann Coulter is scheduled to be released on Dec. 30.


Picture credit

4 comments:

Dogwalkmusings said...

Did she lead with her chin one too many times?

James said...

My Christian soul is at war with my carnal soul over saying something sarky or wishing her a quick recovery. Which shall win?!?

Having broken my jaw once, I can say it is no fun and her thanksgiving turkey tomorrow will be though a blender - not a fun time, I'll tell you.

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Do you think it was selfinflicted or simply a love-tap from a admirer? Doesn´t matter, silence is GOLDEN!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jordan said...

Gotta love a woman who can yell with her jaw wired shut.