Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Great Schlep

Ok, so, I'm probably going to be struck by a lightning bolt or something along those lines for posting this, but still, I think it's awesome. And besides, I've got cover:

Paid for by the Jewish Council for Education and Research,
www.jcer.info,
not authorized by any candidate or candidates committee


Warning, to my mom and others: Lots of expletives. Lots of 'em. Like, not Quentin Tarantino lots, but still, lots.



From thegreatschlep.com:
The Great Schlep aims to have Jewish grandchildren visit their grandparents in Florida, educate them about Obama, and therefore swing the crucial Florida vote in his favor. Don’t have grandparents in Florida? Not Jewish? No problem! You can still become a schlepper and make change happen in 2008, simply by talking to your relatives about Obama.

1 comment:

Dogwalkmusings said...

I heard a Florida Congresswoman talking about this with one of the pundits, Chris Matthews, I think. Apparently they are making huge inroads! One can only hope.