Monday, September 15, 2008

Blogroll Update

I've updated my blogrolls at left - cleared out some old blogs that haven't been updated in quite some time (I'll re-add them if they come back to life) and added the following new ones (or at least, new to me):

EPISCOPAL LINKS AND BLOGS

Eruptions at the Foot of the Volcano - Leonardo Ricardo, a frequent commenter here, blogs from Latin America

Father T Listens to the World - The king of the Episcopal blogosphere, Father Jake, is back, but this time he's using his real name!

The Friends of Jake - Hardly a new Episcopal blog, but like I said, new to me. I'm still getting the hang of the whole blogosphere thing and don't comment on others' blogs nearly enough. :(

Just Another Black Sheep - Cany, a frequent commenter here, has her own superb blog

Fr. Scott & Co. Ask Some New Questions

Off-Topic Allowed

The Reverend Boy


DARTMOUTH LINKS

The Thin Green Line - My friend Max, who loves movies and loves Obama.

Prof. Samwick’s posts at Capital Gains and Games - The economics professor and director of the Rockefeller Center has moved from Vox Baby.


INLAND NORTHWEST LINKS

The Life of Erin - A high school friend of mine

Little Fox in the Underdark - Another high school friend of mine


OTHER GOOD LINKS

Brian McLaren - The Emerging Church leader and kickbutt social Gospel teacher.

XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - The sarcasm is my favorite part.

GraphJam: Music and Pop Culture in Charts and Graphs. - Hilarious. A recent example (click to enlarge):

1 comment:

the Reverend boy said...

Hey, thanks for linking to me! I'll do the same.