Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama Picks Biden: YABBA DABBA DOOOO!!!!

Most folks at Dartmouth recognize me, if not by name, at least by face. I am typically known one of two ways: one, as that dude with the cowboy hat, or two, as the Biden guy. I was a member of the New Hampshire for Biden Steering Committee during the 2008 primary, founded and ran Dartmouth for Biden, blogged for him on the frontpage of MyDD.com, and made sure he was a visible figure around the Upper Valley. Before the campaign shifted its focus to Iowa and ran even shorter on money than we anticipated, the plan was for me work me as a field organizer for the Upper Valley region and colleges across the state.

So, in an answer to the dozens of e-mails, texts, and Facebook messages I have gotten so far today, yes, I am extremely happy. You can read my thoughts on MyDD here.

2 comments:

doctorj2u said...

Nathan,
You were the first person I thought of when I heard the news. Congratulations!

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Great NEWS and thanks for the enthusiasm...it's catching!