Friday, August 22, 2008

My horoscope says Obama will pick Biden tonight

(Update 08-23-08 2:47pm: Apparently, a lot of people are finding this post by Googling Joe Biden astrology or some such phrase. I have two things to say to those people - one, try looking up his birthday on Wikipedia or his website, or something like that. Two - it's not a real science, and most of us normal people think you are, to put it generously, a wee bit behind the times. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go attend my alchemy class now. End Update.)

From today's Washington Post, it can only mean one thing!

ARIES (March 21-April 19). The ones you love the most know exactly how to push your buttons. You're a passionate person, so you wouldn't want it any other way. Much of your evening is spent in a heightened emotional state.

No comments: