Saturday, February 02, 2008

Campaign 2008 Photos

There's no substance to this post. I just feel like showing off.

The night before the NH primary in Rochester, NH: me with Mike Huckabee, and some Dartmouth College Republicans:


Primary morning, voting day rally with Barack Obama at Dartmouth College. I'm directly behind Obama's podium with my roommate Adam on national TV. Interesting side note: the night before (while I was at the Huckabee rally), it was in the very same room as this rally, Dartmouth's West Gym, that Bill Clinton set off a media firestorm by calling Obama's campaign "a fairy tale."





In this last picture, Obama is making the point that Americans are excited about this current election "because they know George Bush's name won't be on the ballot next October!"

Ok, bragging over.

No comments: