Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today's the Day!

The past week has been a whirlwind for me and I'm running on eight hours of sleep in three days, but it's almost over. I voted for Barack Obama in the New Hampshire primary at about 10:50 this morning, and wrote in Joe Biden for VP. I was live on TV behind Obama this morning, talked to Mike Huckabee yesterday, and feel my blood rushing as I listen to the pounding MSNBC music. So much fun, so amazing, so democratic!

I've been covering the primary for MyDD.com, one of the most read liberal blogs. You can read my thoughts and observations there, newest first:

Primary Day in the Upper Valley

Barackin' the Vote in Hanover

"The Others" (Regarding McCain and Huckabee)

Obama in Lebanon, and General Madness

Edwards in Claremont - Sort Of

In the Spin Room, and Other NH Observations (Including Bill Richardson)

1 comment:

ePisc0pal0oza said...

Great reporting!

It seems that Hillary's signage said simply "Ready" before the lessons of Iowa, but last night the words "for Change" seemed to have been added underneath "Ready".