Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jim Brown's Radio Show

UPDATE: I just wrapped up about a half-hour interview with Jim Brown of New Orleans' 99.5. The interview will be up on his website later today. If you've come to this blog by way of Jim's show or website, please note that I haven't blogged much in the last week or two because of midterms and general hecticness, but I plan to get the ball rolling again this week. I do recommend you take a look at my posts on presidential candidates, you'll find the link at right, and on David Vitter. Thanks for stopping by!

Original Post
For readers in the New Orleans area, you may be interested to know that I'll be on the radio tomorrow morning. At 9:17 AM, Jim Brown will be interviewing me on 99.5 FM about Robert Thorson's Hartford Courant oped. The interview will likely last around ten minutes. Tune in if you can!

1 comment:

doctorj2u said...

You did a great job! What a smart articulate young man you are. Thank you so much for your help. We are lucky to have you in our court.