Sunday, June 03, 2007

Links

NOLA resident and Daily Kos member Doctorj2u, who I quoted last week, has provided the following links. Please check them out.

"Nathan,
Thank you for all of your help. I received a reply from Senator Landrieu's office telling me that the video of the hearing is on the internet. Here is the link. Ms. Uddo's testimony occurs between 1:13 and 1:18. If you have the technically ability (I don't), maybe that segment could be posted. You need the (free) Real Media player to download this. Thank you again for caring. America, we need your help.
doctorj2u"

"Nathan,
Mark at Wetbankguide was able to post the audio to You Tube. Here is the link.
Also NPR had a radio segment about the lack of recovery in Pass Christian. Here is the link. Just click "Listen" under "Katrina Still Bad For Business in Pass Christian"
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10486252
doctorj2u"

On a personal note, my college rector, Father Henry, is leaving us, and I sure will miss him. I also attended a beautiful wedding last night.

No comments: