Monday, March 19, 2007

A Quick Word About Pictures

The wireless connection at St. Andrew's is not the fastest connection in the work, so uploading pictures to the Internet can be a pain. I will, however, upload many pictures of gutting houses and of current New Orleans next week when I am back in Hanover. Maybe over the weekend.

Yesterday we walked around the French Quarter and ate at an uptown sports bar, and today we gutted a house. I've heard some interesting observations and quotes, and I may share, but I'm just not in a creative typing mood tonight. Sorry. :(

2 comments:

Joe M. said...

Hi,

I was in Ne Orleans last Jan. and worked out of St. Andrews with the Episcopal Diocese of Louisiana. I was with a group from North Shore Community College,MA. I'm looking for a contact number for Emily or one of the other women or men who head the work crews. My colleagues are in the city now and wish to connect with these folks again for meaningful work. Can you help? If so, please e-mail me at jrmodugno@comcast.net.

Thanks. It was great coming across your blog. -Joe Modugno

Heathcare for Peace said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. Haven't been down in a while and would like to see. Thank you.