Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Back to New Orleans

Whew. Finals are over. I wrote 14 pages in 10 hours today... and that's on top of the 45 pages I wrote in 25 hours yesterday. I do think those 45 pages were quality, too! The 14 pages, on the other hand, not so much.

Anyways, in about 5 1/2 hours I'm meeting for Morning Prayer with four other Dartmouth students, mostly folks who go to St. Thomas Episcopal Church, before driving to New Orleans with them for Spring Break. We'll be staying at St. Andrews and gutting houses. I hope to see some of my friends from the fall, and I hope to get everyone in my group to write an update or two from New Orleans and post it here. I'll ask other friends who are going for updates and perspectives, too - remember, there are at least nine other Dartmouth groups headed down for Spring Break, too.

This blog should be up and running again before too long. The fresh student perspectives, my Katrina-related political opinions, recovery progress analysis, recovery news highlights, and the occasional Episcopalian tidbit will be flying at you left and right before you know it!

No comments: