Sunday, January 07, 2007

Spokesman Review Part 2

My second and final article on Katrina recovery appeared in the Spokane, WA Spokesman-Review Idaho Edition yesterday. Like last week, it's the cover article for the Saturday local magazine section, "Handle Extra." I'm told there were three pictures in the paper, though there's only one online. You need a Spokesman.com account to read them online, but such accounts are free - or, if you like, I can e-mail you the text. I don't want to post it here; it's too long for a blog post.

And here's a shout-out to my friends Bob Runkle and Mary Beth Jorgensen, back at St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Coeur d'Alene, ID. They were also featured in yesteray's Handle Extra, and they deserve it! St. Luke's has seen amazing growth over the past three years, and much of it is due to the hard work of these amazing two people.

No comments: