Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm Back!

Update 03-04-07: Info Removed

As you can tell, I haven't posted in over a week. I've been on vacation from the Diocese - I thought I would make a post or two while on the road about some of the people I've met here in New Orleans, but hey, when you're on vacation from work, you're on vacation from all aspects of it, including blogging!

But I'm back now. It was a good, refreshing week, and my health is substantially improved, so I think these next few weeks should be good ones. (Personal Info Removed) The week topped off yesterday morning at Camp Allen, my old home away from home, where Dena Harrison, my old priest, was ordained as a bishop. It was a beautiful ceremony, and I saw a number of folks I've missed from St. James TX, including some family friends and Father Bill, an old role model.

So, as I say, it was a good week. And as I proceed with my ministry here in New Orleans, I promise you, I'll have some actual, substantive blog posts about the city and its people! This week! I promise!

No comments: